- Sounddesign for exhibition for best interior designs of 2013 "Ruumipilt 2013" at Architecture- and design gallery
- 5 channel musical piece for exhibition "Merike Estna ja mina kui maal" at KUMU
- Ambience for exhibition "Heliodesign" - part of Disainiöö (Design night)
- Music for Madis Ligema's film "Tantsivate varjude majad" (Houses Of The Dancing Shadows)
- 4 channel natural soundscape for European Union Chancellors of Justice gala-meeting in Lennusadam
- Music for TO-EN's Butoh danceperformance in Poland
- Music for exhibition "Kampsunipood Hair Sucks" by Jaanus Samma
- Sound design for a public art installation LAUD (time lapse video). Exhibition by Estonian Art Museum KUMU
- An audiovisual piece with surround sound, presented at Estonian Music Days 2013 - O
- A sound installation for the Estonian 95th Independence Day celebration at the Estonian National Opera
- Soundtrack for an exhibition "Never odd or even" by Marta Stratskas and Margus Tamm at Hobusepea Gallery
- Sound design for the exposition "Retk laevavrakkide vaikuse maailma" (A Journey Into the Silent World of Shipwrecks) in the Estonian Maritime Museum
- Sound design for the travelling exposition "Demodictus"
- A sound installation/concert at the Researcher's Night in Montenegro
- Soundtrack and sound post-production for commercials promoting Internet security by CUBA Films
- A sound installation/concert at Tartu Hanseatic days, during the ceremony of declaring Tartu the World Capital of Physics
- A concert/sound installation "Taavi²" (with Taavi Laatsit) at the Science Night in the Estonian History Museum
- An audiovisual piece with surround sound, presented at Estonian Music Days 2012 -“Alkeemiku seiklused” (The Alchemist's Adventures)
- Soundtrack for a short film by Sander Allikmäe - "Boxed"
- Soundtrack for an exhibition of dresses by Lilli Jahilo - "Aura" (Architecture and Design Gallery, Tallinn)
- Sound artist for the permanent exhibition "Visa Hing" at the Estonian History Museum
- Soundtrack for the group exhibition "Võistlus uue Tartu eest 2" (Gallery Noorus, Tartu)
- Ad soundtrack for the Seaplane Harbour of Tallinn
- Soundtrack for the annual sculptors' exhibition "Protsendiaeg" at Rotermann's Salt Storage, Tallinn
- Soundtrack for a short film by Hardi Keerutaja - "Ei oska filmi teha"
- Soundtrack for an exhibition by Anneli Säre - "Mu värviline Eestimaa" (Kastellaani Gallery)
- Soundtrack for a theatrical play by Sandra Zaneva
- Soundtrack for an exhibition by Tiia Elken - "Litod" (Vabaduse galerii)
- Soundtrack for a short film by Andres Tenusaar - "Kehaline kasvatus"
- Soundtrack for a short film by Andres Tenusaar - "Olematu olek"